Smart contract is compulsory to all products in the Blockchain ecosystem in order to ensure safety to users and prevent the project from attacks. Therefore, ByteNext has cooperated with Quilhash — the leading Blockchain security company to test security issues as well as any loops of the Staking program by AvatarArt. A comprehensive evaluation has been done for the smart contract of the Staking program.
Here’s the link to the full audit report by Quillhash:
Overview on Code Review
The target of this review is to test potential security issues, the design and overall architecture of the Staking program by AvatarArt, at the same time figure out the issues that can affect the application while operating.
Target of Audit:
- To find the security bugs and issues regarding security, potential risks, and critical bugs.
- Check gas optimization and check gas consumption.
- Check function reusability and code optimisation.
- Test the limit for token transfer and check the accuracy in decimals.
- Check the functions and naming conventions.
- Check the code for proper checks before every function call.
- Event trigger checks for security and logs.
- Checks for constant and function visibility and dependencies.
- Validate the standard functions and checks.
- Check the business logic and correct implementation.
- Automated script testing for multiple use cases including transfers, including values and multi transfer check.
- Automated script testing to check the validations and limit tests before every function call.
- Check the use of data type and storage optimisation.
- Calculation checks for different use cases based on the transaction, calculations and reflected values.
A comprehensive examination has been performed, utilizing Dynamic Analysis, Static Analysis and Manual review techniques. The auditing process pays special attention to the following considerations:
• Testing the smart contracts against both common and uncommon attack vectors
• Assessing the codebase to ensure compliance with current best practices and industry standards
• Ensuring contract logic meets the specifications and intentions of the client
• Cross referencing contract structure and implementation against similar smart contracts produced by industry leaders
• Thorough line-by-line manual review of the entire codebase
All the issues are fixed and changed as per the suggestion. The contract is now working fine for the staking, withdrawal and other business logic of the contract. The contract is audited and passed for the logical and technical parameters. Security of tokens are checked and commenting is improved for better understanding for the users. Staking and time logic is also checked for multiple test cases and scenarios.
QuillAudits is a secure smart contract audits platform designed by QuillHash Technologies.
It is an auditing platform that rigorously analyzes and verifies smart contracts to check for security vulnerabilities through effective manual review with static and dynamic analysis tools, gas analyzers as well as simulators. Moreover, the audit process also includes extensive unit testing as well as structural analysis.
We conduct both smart contract audits and penetration tests to find potential security vulnerabilities which might harm the platform’s integrity.
For further discussion and queries on the same topic, join the discussion on
Website : https://quillhash.com
Telegram group of QuillHash : https://t.me/quillhash
ByteNext is an AvatarArt NFT marketplace for artists that aims to build up the AvatarArt platform to support art creators worldwide to make their paintings become NFT on Binance Smart Chain, conduct auctions and transactions globally. AvatarArt will bring real-life values to the NFT space and establish storage and preservation centers at certain places. Once any painting piece is verified and stored at the centers, AvatarArt will create NFT for each piece of the art, ensuring its value the same as the real one.
Follow us to stay updated: